Water and Mold Damage
Dason Fire and Water Restoration does more than just restore your home or business from water, mold, or fire damage. We also help restore your peace of mind.
Any home or business can quickly become infested with mold with the introduction of a water source, like a roof or plumbing leak. Mold can spread throughout a property in as little as 48-72 hours and can produce allergens and irritants that have the potential to cause other health effects.
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, DASON can inspect and assess your property. If mold is found, they have the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
Call Us Today
What To Do If Water Damage is Found
After any water damage situation, your primary focus should be safety:
- Is it safe to stay in the house?
- Electrical and “slip and fall” hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns.
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
- Wet materials can be VERY heavy. Be careful
What to do if Mold is Found
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact DASON for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
We Are Here To Help
In addition to providing cleanup services, we also provide construction services to either repair or replace damaged structures and restore your commercial or residential property like new.
DASON Fire & Water Restoration, Inc. is available 24/7 to respond to any property damage emergency. Call us today at 918-379-0390, or contact us online for more information.